10/4/15

ABS-CBN and Promil Pre-School launch I-Shine Online Talent Camp

The much awaited Promil Pre-School I-Shine kiddie talent search is here again and this time much better. Dimples Romana is back onboard as the bubbly I-Shine host and Xian Lim as mentor for Visual Arts the duo will be joined by the talented Kapamilya artist and singer Karylle who will be the mentor for Performing Arts.



Starting October 5, 2015, the search for kids with exceptional talents will have their time to shine through Promil Pre-school I-Shine online talent camp.

Now running on its 4th season, ABS-CBN and Promil Pre-School is launching the first ever online talent search for kids (www.ishine.abs-cbn.com)with the objective of bridging the gap between deserving kids and the online talent search while encouraging parents to nurture and support their kids’ innate talents through comprehensive workshops that will be provided by the I-Shine talent camp.  

With Promil Pre-school I-Shine going online this year, the kiddie talent camp will provide fun and creative lessons in Visual Arts (drawing, crafting, painting) and Performing Arts (dancing, acting, singing, music) that would make learning more valuable and appealing to the I-Shiners (students).

“A mom’s role is always important. My mom is my shining light and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her, that’s why launching Promil Pre-School I-Shine as an online talent camp is a great idea because this will be more accessible to more moms and they can be more involved in nurturing the talents of their kids,” shared by mentor Xian Lim.



How to join the Promil I-Shine online talent camp?

1. Moms or parents need to go online at the I-Shine website (www.ishine.abs-cbn.com)
2. They must choose the best workshop that would be beneficial for their kids either an online course on visual arts or performing arts.
3. Register and enroll on the chosen online kiddie program.
4. Upon enrolment, kids and moms have the opportunity to watch and learn through pertinent and engaging weekly video lessons conducted by mentors Karylle, John Prats, and Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo for Performing Arts and Xian Lim, Agot Isidro, and Christina Dy for Visual Arts.
5. Weekly challenges or assignments on video are given as tasks to I-Shiners as part of the workshop. This will serve as audition videos for the Promil Pre-School I-Shine talent camp online.



What are the prizes for Promil Pre-School I-Shine winners?

Once the workshop and tasks are completed by the I-Shiners (students), winning kids (one each for performing arts and visual arts) as chosen by the mentors will receive a cash prize, various TV guesting and will sign a contract with ABS-CBN Chicken Pork Adobo plus other exciting prizes.

The Promil Pre-School I-Shine Talent Camp targets to support exceptionally gifted children of preschool age to develop their full potential in the fields of performing and visual arts. It is through the advocacy of Promil preschool of nurturing Filipino children’s talents with the full support of their parents, proper care and the best nutrition suited for kids’ needs.


Learn more about ABS-CBN Promil Pre-School by visiting their website- www.ishine.abs-cbn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment